The M6V2 model can surely be seen as a new milestone in amplifier construction. It is barely imaginable that a fully grown class D amplifier works in this small housing, featuring six pairwise bridgeable outputs, each with 105 watts RMS per channel (at 2 Ω). A total of 630 Watts RMS are available. The compact dimensions are made possible by an elaborate 4-fold laminated board, which also effectively suppresses EMC interference due to the favorable topology - a must, especially for full-range Class D amplifiers.
The heart of the control technology is a high-end DSP from Texas Instruments™. The amplifier finds its connection via a space-saving cable harness with ISO plugs, individual Plug+Play cable sets are also available. Useful additional features include soft-clipping to protect the electronics and speakers in 2 Ω operation and the newly developed high-level input with Error Protection System. When connected to an OEM factory radio the Error Protection System ensures that no functions are impaired or error messages
are written into the vehicle memory.
• Intelligent High Level Input (Error Protection System)
• Start-Stop ready, Auto Turn-On
• Soft-Clipping (power attenuation) in 2 Ohm operation
• Signal-to-noise Ratio ≥90dB
• Frequency Response 15 Hz – 22 kHz (-3dB)
• THD ≤0,1% (1 kHz, 4Ω, 90% Power)
• Separately controllable input sensitivity (Channel 1-4, Channel 5-6), Clipping LEDs
• Dual 32bit, 330 MIPS DSP technology controllable via PC software or APP
• Plug+Play with vehicle-specific cable sets
• External Bluetooth® USB-Dongles (BTS & BTA) for Audio Streaming/APP (optional)
• Digital remote control (DRC1) with OLED display for controlling various DSP functions (optional)
• QUICKCONNECT Terminal to connect all MUSWAY 2 + 2 Ohms Subwoofer-Systems